Amazon Scan Pay Offer – Get Assured Rs 50 Cashback | All Users:-
Hello Friends, Welcome Back, Again I Come Up With A New Amazon Pay Offer.
By Using This Offer, You Will Get Free Rs 50 Cashback In Your Amazon Pay Wallet By Using Their Scan And Pay Feature.
So, If You Want To Earn Some Amazon Pay Balance Free.
Then Just Follow Below Steps And Grab This Amazon Scan Pay Offer To Get Assured Rs 50 Cashback
TO GET THIS CASHBACK FROM AMAZON, YOU NEED TO SET UP AMAZON UPI USING YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND YOU NEED TO SEND SCREEN SHOT OF YOUR PHONEPE QR CODE, BHIM UPI QR CODE OR BHARATPAY QR CODE TO YOUR ANOTHER PHONE TO SCAN IT, BEFORE PROCEED FURTHER.
Remember You Will Get Only Amazon Pay Balance of Rs 50 As Cashback.
You Will Not Get Any Amount In Bank Account. Completing KYC Is Nussecery if You Want To Get This Cashback.
Other Offers You May Like
Contents of This Post
How To Use Amazon Scan Pay Offer To Get Rs 50 Cashback
Below Is A Complete Guide To Get This Free Rs 50 Cash In Your Amazon Pay Wallet.
Read And Follow Them Carefully.
- First of All, Download And Install Amazon App Latest Version On Your Phone. If It’s Already Installed, Then Update It.
- Now Login To Your Account Using Your Credentials. Then Click On Amazon Pay Option From Amazon HomePage.
- Now From On Homepage, Click On Offers Option From Option’s Bar.
- It Will Takes You To The Offer Page, There You Will Found An Image Related To This Offer.
- Now Click On This Image, It Will Takes You To the Offer Page.
- Below There You Will Found Other Info related To This Offer (Highlighted Below).
- Then Click On Scan Now Button Form There OR Scan & Pay Option From Appeared Pay Dashboard/Page.
- Now Scan QR Code And Pay Minimum Rs 100 OR More.
- After That Complete That Amount Payment By Verifying Your UPI Pin.
- Then Within 3 Days You Will Get Your Cashback In Your Amazon Pay Wallet.
You Can Use Your Another Account Like Google Pay OR PhonePe Accounts To Scan And Pay.
But Remember Use Different Bank Account To Send And Recieve Amount, Otherwise, You Will Get Error.
Amazon Scan And Pay Offer Details
Below Are Some Important Info Related To This Scan And Pay Offer
|Offer Name||Scan And Pay|
|Offer Issuer||Amazon India|
|Avail On||1st Transaction In December|
|Avail For||All Amazon Pay Users|
|Cashback Type||Amazon Pay Wallet Balance|
|Cashback Amount||Rs 50|
|Minimum Amount To Send||Rs 100|
|Last Date||31st December 2019|
So, These Are Some Important Info That Will Help You To Understand This Info.
FAQ’s Related To This Amazon Pay Offer
1. What will I get as an assured reward?
You will be getting the cashback credited to your amazon pay balance as assured reward on every transaction during the offer period.
2. How much cashback can I get on a transaction?
During the offer period, the cashback value will be INR 50 on a single And 1st transaction.
3. What is the offer duration?
Offer is valid till 31st December 2019, 11:59 p.m.
4. Can I avail this offer on multiple transactions?
No, the offer can be availed on Single And 1st transactions
5. Is there any minimum transaction value to avail This cashback offer?
Yes, there is minimum Rs 150 transaction value to avail the cashback
6. How do I avail the offer?
You can now scan any UPI QR code at your nearby stores & make payment using Amazon Pay UPI.
7. What is Amazon Pay UPI?
Amazon Pay UPI is an easy, fast & secure way to make your everyday payments.
You can now register for UPI through Amazon.in Android App on version 18.3 or above and create your own UPI ID (e.g. [email protected]).
You can link your savings bank account to it and start making payments by scanning any UPI QR code at nearby stores, make payments on Amazon.in app and other third-party apps/websites that accept UPI.
8. How can I create my Amazon Pay UPI ID if not already created??
There are 2 ways to create Amazon Pay UPI ID:
(i) On this page, you can click on the “Link bank account” to create your Amazon Pay UPI ID.
(ii) Alternatively, on the Amazon home page, tap Amazon Pay to open the Amazon Pay dashboard.
Tap Payment Options. On the Manage Payment Options page, tap Manage Bank Account and proceed to add a new bank account.
9. Which all UPI QR code can I scan?
You can now scan any UPI QR code using the Amazon app at your nearby stores and make hassle-free cashless payments.
10. I scanned a QR code at the store but got an error message which said, “we do not recognize this code, please try another one.” Why will this happen?
This will happen if you scan a non-UPI QR code. Check out for the UPI logo on the QR code (Like Shown Above).
11. How do I pay using Amazon Pay UPI?
Paying for your order at the store is easy. Open the Amazon app & click on the Scan icon.
Then scan the UPI QR code and enter the desired amount to be paid.
Enter your UPI pin and your payment is complete.
12. I do not see Amazon Pay UPI, what should I do?
Amazon Pay UPI is only available on the mobile app for Android customers.
You must have the latest version of the Amazon app downloaded from the Google Play store in order to access Amazon Pay UPI.
So, This Is A Complete Guide On Amazon Offer To Get Free Rs 50 Cashback By Using Amazon Scan And Pay Offer From Amazon Pay Offers.
If You Like This Post, Then Share It With Your Friends.
To Get More Amazon Cashback Offers In Your Wallet, Then Just Subscribe Our Email Newsletter And Press Bell Icon And Allow To Recieve Notifications.