Windows 10 is the latest offering from Microsoft, and we’ve heard that it is the last stable version of Windows.
They will only update windows 10 from now on and won’t offer a new OS.
So, if you have windows 10 installed on your system, then it is okay if not, you must install it.
Today in this blog, we are going to talk about the installation process and activation process of Windows 10.
Let’s get started.
Contents of This Post
How To Install of Windows 10
To install Windows 10 on your PC, first, you need to download it from the official windows website.
If you already have Windows 7 or Windows 8, you can upgrade to windows 10 without any cost.
But, if you are building a new PC, we suggest you install a new operating system.
To install Windows 10, you need to:
- Go to the Microsoft official website and look for download media creation tool link there.
- Then you have to open the media creation tool and select ‘Create Installation Media for another PC’ option.
- Then you have to select the architecture, language, and version of the windows and click on the Next button.
- Then you have to select the USB flash drive and click on the Next button.
- Browse the USB drive and burn it on there to install it on your brand new PC.
After you have to the bootable USB, you can plug into the computer you want to install windows.
And follow the simple steps for the installation.
- First, you have to select the language, time, and input method and then click on the Install Now button.
- Enter the Product Key if you have one, or you can skip for now.
- Then follow a few instructions for the installation process. (You should choose the custom install option for the installation.
After windows will set everything for your PC, and you will be good to go.
But, you have to activate the windows one way or another.
If you don’t want to activate the windows using the product key, then there are other options.
And today we are going to look at those options.
Let’s look at how we can activate windows 10 devices without providing using the product key.
How To Activate Windows 10 without Product key
If you are looking to Activate windows 10 without a product key, then you can use the digital license for the activation.
Here are all the details of how you can use the digital license to activate windows 10 devices.
First, you have to purchase a digital license from the Microsoft team, and then you can use it to activate windows.
How To Get a digital license
Follow these steps to get the digital license for the activation process.
- Open Microsoft website and login with your Microsoft account, create one if you don’t have a Microsoft account.
- Then you have to open the Windows official page and click on the buy button.
- Now, you can buy the digital license from there, which can be used on any device.
How To Activating using digital License
Once you have the digital license, you can use it to activate your recently installed windows 10.
- First, you have to open your windows settings and then click on the Update and Security option.
- Then you have to select the Activation option from the left sidebar.
- Then you will see the option of entering product key or sign in with Microsoft account.
- You need to select the sign in with the Microsoft account option to proceed.
- Once you’ve signed up with the Microsoft account, your windows will be activated automatically.
Windows will detect your digital license and will get activated automatically without the use of the product key.
So, It’s A Complete Guide On How To Activate Windows 10 On A PC Without Product Key.
Hope You, Will, Like This And This Info Is Helpful For You.
To Get More Info Like This, Press Bell Icon To Recieve Notification, Whenever We Publish A New Post.